BEH’s quarterly newsletter with updates on important cases, statutes, rules and other matters germane to the legal needs of the Northwest’s local governments.
- Dispensing Advice: Requirements and Regulations of Medical Marijuana Facilities Among Oregon Cities and Counties
- Oregon Supreme Court Upholds Local Gun Law Regulation
- FCC Signals New Rules on Wireless Facilities
- With HB2656, State Makes Online Travel Companies Liable for Transient Lodging Taxes
- City of Redmond - Downtown Jumpstart Forgivable Loan Program