BEH's quarterly newsletter with updates on important cases, statutes, rules and other matters germane to the legal needs of the Northwest’s local governments. In this issue:
- Ninth Circuit Decision Offers More Guidance on How to Manage "Unruly" Audience Members
- Oregon Court of Appeals: Planning for a Project Does Not Create a Regulatory Taking
- Tasers and Deadly Force - What Local Police Need to Know
- Destroying Seized Property? Ninth Circuit Says Not So Fast...
- Prevailing Wage Laws - Helpful Hints for BOLI Determination Requests
- Client Corner - Friday Harbor, Washington... BEH's Newest Client